Get your company involved
We already have a number of companies that support us – in fact, over half of our funds in 2008-9 came from company sources. There are a host of benefits of linking with Habitat for Humanity:
- The building and renovation of homes is very tangible and makes for good PR
- Our most typical build model is that, after homes are built, homepartners pay back the costs, meaning that company donations get used again and again – it’s great leverage. (Link to Microfinance section)
- We generally provide a hand up, not a hand out – our programmes lead to community development, and work in such a way as to meet the Millennium Development Goals (link to MDG section).
- We can host staff volunteer teams to help local communities build or renovate homes, in the UK and overseas (Link to volunteering)
- We provide a comprehensive package of fundraising support, including fundraising events, materials, and a fundraising workshop at your offices
- We have a teambuilding, learning and development programme based around what we do, to help inspire and develop your staff (possible link page, tbc)
- With such a diversity of inspiring programmes in so many countries, we can put together bespoke sponsorship propositions to meet the objectives of most companies. (Perhaps have a link to some of the projects available?)
- For smaller companies, we have our HopeBuilders Campaign, where you can club together to donate multiples of £1235 (link to HopeBuilders section)
- If you would like to know more, contact Supporter Services on 01295 264240 or email Supporterservices@habitatforhumanity.org.uk
Our current and recent corporate partners include Citi, Genworth, Diageo, COINS, Credit Suisse, Visa Europe, Vitol, Lovells, the Council of Mortgage Lenders, the Buildings Industry Control Awards, the Home Builders Federation, the National House Builders Council (NHBC), Bank of America, Schroders, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Whirlpool, Addleshaw Goddard, Benoy, Stephen George & Partners, Places for People, LloydsTSB, Thomson Reuters. But we can also provide sponsorship packages ideal for smaller companies too!
Companies become involved with us in a wide variety of ways...
Find out about some of those partnerships, and some quotes from those involved »